Corona update december 2
Training flights and skydives are allowed again
As announced in the press conference on 14 January, non-medical contact professions are allowed again. This includes flying lessons and skydives.
Passengers can also fly as usual. However, please take into account a number of precautions for your health and the health of our staff.
- A QR code is not necessary at most locations to fly. Only for the simulator lessons in The Hague a QR code is required. If there is a restaurant at the location, then of course you need a QR code for the restaurant.
- Face masks are compulsory during the flight. You may also be asked to wear the face mask in the general areas of the flight school.
- Do not come to the location with too many people. Preferably only the participants (student and passengers) and a possible driver. Do not come much earlier than the agreed time.
- Make sure you bring an ID (passport or ID card).
- Do not come to the location if you have a cold or fever.