Ballooning is the oldest form of aviation. As early as 1783, the first hot air balloon took off. The technique has not changed since then. The material has, of course, been modernized considerably.
The powerful burners give an indescribable kick. You blow a flame of 800 degrees Celsius into an enormous space. The balloon is as big as 3000 square meters. You heat the air to 100 degrees. Because warm air is lighter than cold air, the balloon floats up. Then you let yourself be carried away on the wind. Below you is an enchanting little world. Experience that silence and enjoy!
The balloon ride departs from the Belgian Liege. Depending on the wind direction and in consultation with the passengers, the start location and route will be chosen.
What is going to happen?
Once you arrive at the launch site the adventure begins. There the balloon will be assembled together under the supervision of a team of professionals. Ballooning is teamwork! The balloon is filled with hot air using a burner and fan. When there is enough warm air in the balloon, you can board and take off. A gentle wind takes you over the Belgian landscape. Enjoy the breathtaking views. Of course during your balloon ride there is every opportunity to ask the pilot questions. He knows a lot about ballooning, but also about the landscape and the environment. After about an hour the pilot will start the landing. When the landing is completed safely, everyone helps to pack the balloon. To close the day we will toast with bubbles!
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Persons||1 - 12|
|Season||April to october|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Min. height||1.30 m|
|Minimum height of the participant|
|Max. weight||100 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|1 person||€ 189|
|2 persons||€ 379|
|3 persons||€ 569|
|4 persons||€ 759|
|5 persons||€ 949|
|Cost Ballooning Liège|
- The flight takes about one hour, the whole program takes about 3 hours including the assembly and disassembly of the balloon.
- We will only fly when there is enough visibility and the wind is not too strong
- You will be notified on the day of the flight whether we can fly
- Shared basket with 12 passengers
- Instructions are given in English or French
- Toast afterwards
- Children over 130 cm may sail with us if accompanied by an adult
- Participation during pregnancy is not possible
- Participation with a hip or knee prosthesis is not possible
- Transportation back to boarding location is not included